Louise Mensch @LouiseMensch "Unhinged British witch" "a textbook succubus"- Russian Insider “The Lizzie Borden of the Internet” - GCHQ (according to Randy Credico) Oct. 25, 2019 1 min read

Bill Barr is corrupt, and he is a criminal, and he also has a very annoying swig, and he knows less about law enforcement than Paul Blart Mall Cop.

But,

it's not "Barr's Justice Department". It's not "Trump's Justice Department". It's @TheJusticeDept. And it will remain so.

I am not sure why anybody is surprised if a cornered rat bares its teeth. I am surprised at the reaction of some commentators: “OH NOES! The RAT is baring its teeth! We’re all doomed, DOOMED I TELL YOU! It’s OVAH!”

I keep thinking that the failure of the predicted end of the world every single time this happens, from Wag the Jong Parts I-VI, to the Mueller Report, to Fruity G in Ukraine, might be reassuring, but apparently not

We are now in for another tedious round of completely false utterances like “DOJ does what Trump tells it” and “SDNY is LITERALLY MORDOR” and “Hillary will be jailed whenever Putin wants!” until three weeks later everybody sees nothing is happening and sheepishly packs it in.

UPDATE: Judge Howell.

That is all.

You can follow @LouiseMensch.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.