Adam Singer+ Your Authors @AdamSinger Think3 CMO. Prev: $GOOG, agency director, advised $SPLK $MKTO $DRI & other brands you use daily. 🎵 composer. Investor & student. Best friend to @dashthedingo. Oct. 26, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

It's a privilege to have this sort of influence. If you feel the below is true you need psychotherapy and to decide to do something positive with your influence. Or sure, you're a victim of everything.

My father died when I was a child. My best friend was murdered in front of me when was 20. I've never had real influence. If I did I'd use it to encourage others. I do it on the smallest scale possible right now. It's not a prison. It's a privilege. Grow up. Do good.

I've written 8 original albums. They're all free. I've given almost 100% of my earnings from work (yes, really, nearly all into r&d) to cancers and rare diseases to help people continue living. Do this. Your influence isn't a a prison. It's an opportunity to help the world.

I'm not employed. I have no reason not to share reality. 10 years in silicon valley ended me up in stanford oncology. I almost died. Have no kids. I gave the 400k I had into r&d to help others not go through this. I lived. Others didn't. The world is a brutal and uncaring place.

Look am lucky to be in position to do this. I have no money or anything other than my dog left. I'm just trying to help the world be better at a point when my sociopathic peers are rewarded at leveled beyond comprehension. Not sure where this ends. All I can do is keep fighting.

You can follow @AdamSinger.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader