Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Oct. 27, 2019 1 min read

This is still a mood :/

I often feel as though I'm stuck between the importance of speaking up and highlighting the issues trans people face, or adding to the misery and distress of trans people who follow me.

I'd rather be talking about videosgame and anime and stuff, I'd rather be focusing on that sort of content. But I don't think I have that luxury, and neither do most trans folks on here. It's just a never ending shitstorm of hate aimed at us.

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.