Janelle Shane @JanelleCShane I blog at aiweirdness.com/. My book "You Look Like a Thing and I Love You" is out Nov 5th! Research Scientist in optics. she/her. wandering.shop/@janellecshane Nov. 02, 2019 1 min read

Thank you SO much to everyone who turned these weird neural net-generated drawing prompts into literally thousands of amazing drawings!!

This month's #AInktober has been such a joy, from "tiny cod Flames rise" to "inch wobbly"

Here’s just a few screenshots of the amazingness that is the #AInktober tag on Instagram right now. Equally stunning on twitter and tumblr.

this is so great oh my heart

My publishers @voraciousbooks and @headlinepg are sending copies of my book to a few participants I've chosen according to *handwaves* criteria.

In the book I talk about AIs including the ones I used to generate the prompts. Contains lots of cartoons!

And now, week 4 winners!

has been KILLING it with drawings all month and my hardest task was choosing just one of them. this one i absolutely love

one of my favorite prompts was "what-lands" and this by @Gi1es is one of my favorite versions

here's "take control of ostrich" by Melissa Meyer on instagram, another artist whose work i've been admiring all month  https://www.instagram.com/p/B33NpyRnHHl/?igshid=17eohxw68jmm8 

"2 blocks squishy" by Emma of craft blog emuse - i love the combo of bold sharp lines and melty blocks  https://www.instagram.com/p/B33nNr6j7d_/?igshid=kriji490ls52 

"twelfth meow" by @tentaclerental is so fun and sweet

this version of "nut ball" by @spinningdust made me giggle

You can follow @JanelleCShane.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.