Seth Abramson @SethAbramson @Newsweek columnist. NYT bestselling author of Proof of Collusion (Simon & Schuster) and Proof of Conspiracy (Macmillan, bit.ly/2kP6FkZ). Professor. Lawyer. Nov. 02, 2019 1 min read

BREAKING NEWS: First Batch of Mueller Report Memos Published  https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/mueller-report-secret-memos-1 

PS/ I'm speechless. For someone who's written 1,400 pages worth of books on Trump's foreign policy, this is Christmas. I expect I'll find connections here that those who have done different/less research wouldn't—so if I can help journalists interpret the data, I'll try to do so.

PS2/ What did I tell you: the unredacted memos, which the FBI Counterintelligence Division has, will tell the full story of how and when Team Trump began expecting illicit UAE money and money from "those guys." This is the heavily, *heavily* redacted quote of a longer narrative:

PS3/ And who does the 302 link to Bannon in terms of secretly getting "UAE money" and money from "those guys"?

George Nader.

If you read PROOF OF CONSPIRACY, you'd already be home now.

PS4/ A lot of what's in these documents made it into the Mueller Report, but we get to see that, uh, *90% of what was collected* was left out of the Report—almost all of it going to counterintelligence. That's why I wrote PROOF OF CONSPIRACY: to try to reconstruct the CI archive.

PS5/ WHAT

PS6/ WHAT

PS7/ WHAT

PS8/ Fred Trump was friends with Netanyahu. Kushner is friends with Netanyahu. Trump was friends with big GOP donors close to Netanyahu. Gates was in contact with people from Netanyahu's office. As was Papadopoulos. And they believed the Israelis were hacking during the election.

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.