Seth Abramson @SethAbramson @Newsweek columnist. NYT bestselling author of Proof of Collusion (Simon & Schuster) and Proof of Conspiracy (Macmillan, bit.ly/2kP6FkZ). Professor. Lawyer. Nov. 04, 2019 2 min read

Wouldn't it be great if PROOF OF CONSPIRACY—which lays out Donald Trump Jr.'s crimes—re-entered the New York Times bestseller list ahead of Trump Jr.'s TRIGGERED?

I'm just saying that if this tweet got enough retweets, we could probably make that happen.  https://www.amazon.com/Proof-Conspiracy-International-Collusion-Threatening/dp/1250256712 

PS/ In the event anyone reading this needs more motivation to participate in this challenge by retweeting my pinned tweet—the tweet this tweet is connected to—I humbly offer the following tweet, trash-talk, and photo from @DonaldJTrumpJr.

Let's show him a thing or two, shall we?

PS2/ Don's tweet has 3.5K retweets in 8 hours, we have 1K retweets in 52 minutes, we're looking good

PS3/ The more I think about Don Jr. in a pre-faded lumberjack costume sitting on a stump in the middle of The Haunted Forest the more I think:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi_HiInBipc 

PS4/ So @DonaldJTrumpJr has 4.2K retweets in 20 hours; my pinned tweet re: passing Jr.'s book in the NYT bestseller list has 3.3K retweets in 13 hours...despite this feed having *3.2 million fewer followers* than Trump Jr.'s. Amazing work, all! And I still think we can catch him!

PS5/ My pinned tweet—which asks readers to retweet a link to PROOF OF CONSPIRACY so it can land ahead of Trump Jr.'s book TRIGGERED on the NYT bestseller list in mid-November—has 4,600+ retweets now, the same as Trump Jr.'s.

It took us 21 hours, it took him 29. Let's keep it up!

PS6/ So @realDonaldTrump has just tweeted about his son's flagging book—which drops tomorrow—taking it from #100 on Amazon to #10. PROOF OF CONSPIRACY is ~#3,500 and climbing, but it'll take a lot to pass Trump Jr. on Amazon now that Don's dad has weighed in to rescue TRIGGERED.

PS7/ If you want amazing insights like "JFK would be alt-right today," or 261 misspellings of the Democratic Party as the "Democrat Party," *do* buy Trump Jr.'s ghostwritten book of rich-kid pap, TRIGGERED. Or you could retweet my pinned tweet, and we could give him a *surprise*.

PS8/ If you like books whose promotional campaign violates the Hatch Act by using the Office of the President to enrich the president's family, TRIGGERED is the book of sixth-grade party jokes for you. If you like books that *reveal* crimes by POTUS, go with PROOF OF CONSPIRACY.

UPDATE/ We have *blown apart* Trump's retweets—by nearly 2,000!—in 8 hours less time than Jr. had his tweet up, even though Jr. has 3.2 million more followers than this feed. Outselling him will be harder but not impossible. PROOF OF CONSPIRACY is climbing dramatically on Amazon.

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.