Seth Abramson @SethAbramson @Newsweek columnist. NYT bestselling author of Proof of Collusion (Simon & Schuster) and Proof of Conspiracy (Macmillan, bit.ly/2kP6FkZ). Professor. Lawyer. Nov. 04, 2019 1 min read

I cannot *believe* Don didn't use this photo for his book cover

PS/ This may've been photoshopped by a lib—but sorry, Don, when you "trigger" a lib you never know *what* they'll do, like maybe hilariously capture your very soul in a timeless pic Dorian Gray-style

PS2/ I'm also open to this being real in which case whichever publicist failed to make this Don's book cover has to be fired ASAP

PS3/ Pretty sure there's either a brush fire or the witch from Snow White headed toward Don from like eight yards off-camera

PS4/ @DanielMilsted I think you win, the sticker sells it

PS5/ I'm convinced now: pampered lumberjack dressage is a thing

The awkward leg-lift does it

PS6/ Anyone who's held in really painful gas for the duration of a photo-shoot knows where Don's at here

PS7/ Jesus why did this picture have to be the one piece of real news to come out of the Trump family  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/18/style/donald-trump-jr-business-politics-hunting-twitter-vanessa-haydon.html 

PS8/ All jokes aside I swear when I read the NYT headline for the article above for the first time because I'd seen the picture previously and had "stump" in my head I actually thought the headline was

DONALD TRUMP JR. IS HIS OWN KIND OF STUMP

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.