Seth Abramson @SethAbramson @Newsweek columnist. NYT bestselling author of Proof of Collusion (Simon & Schuster) and Proof of Conspiracy (Macmillan, bit.ly/2kP6FkZ). Professor. Lawyer. Nov. 04, 2019 1 min read

This matters for one reason: because Rybolovlev is the ex-boss of Israeli business intel expert Joel Zamel, and Kushner was in charge of deciding whether to use Zamel's services illegally at the moment he was with Rybolovlev; Trump's plane then met Rybolovlev's twice pre-election

1/ But my question to @mikercarpenter is, do we know for sure it was Dmitry Rybolovlev? I don't remember seeing his name in the 302s. Maybe I missed it? What page did you see it on, or where did you see it? If this is true it would be huge.

2/ I don't like that @mikercarpenter wrote this and walked away; those of us who've been researching this for years assumed the oligarch was Roman Abramovich (with her girlfriend, Ivanka's pal Dasha), because they've been on Geffen's yacht before and a "girlfriend" was mentioned.

3/ I understand some see some evidence in this Daily Kos article, but (a) that's not a proper source and (b) Carpenter implied he had this information from the FBI's 302s, and I don't see it there. For now, let's assume it was Abramovich and Dasha Zhukova.  https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/17/1644558/-Confirmed-Rybolovlev-s-Jet-Yacht-were-in-Dubrovnik-the-same-time-as-Ivanka-and-Jarred-Kushner 

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.