Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Nov. 07, 2019 1 min read

First impressions of Blacksad: Under The Skin are pretty good!

First off, disclosure that I did get a preview copy from the publisher. But damn, aside from technical issues and clunkiness? I'm finding it seriously engrossing! Feels like it really fills the gap left by Telltale.

Now, I am having some issues with framerate drops and textures, but as far as I understand mine is a beta version of the game and it'll be patched up before launch. That's the aforementioned technical issues, mainly graphical. It didn't get in the way of my enjoyment though.

But yeah, furry noir detective game? It's definitely hitting the mark on story and intrigue, I'm into it and played nearly 5 hours straight today.

And "I didn't even know there was a Blacksad game?!" seems to be a common response, so yes. There's a Blacksad game.

https://www.microids.com/game-blacksad-under-the-skin/ 

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.