Seth Abramson @SethAbramson @Newsweek columnist. NYT bestselling author of Proof of Collusion (Simon & Schuster) and Proof of Conspiracy (Macmillan, bit.ly/2kP6FkZ). Professor. Lawyer. Nov. 08, 2019 1 min read

Learned something about emojis today. I honestly didn't know you could press down on an emoji and get a pop-up window with more options. Thanks to those who pointed it out, as frankly I'd been wondering for a long time why all the emojis looked white. I feel like a big idiot now.

PS/ I'd call it a "senior moment," but I'm only 43, and frankly I'm guessing lots of people older than me had already figured out how emojis his work. I just don't use them very often. I promise to use them correctly in the future! Thanks again for those who pointed out my error.

PS2/ I think "ok boomer" is hilarious, but just want to make sure everyone knows I'm Gen X by a lot (not proud, just sayin')

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.