[email protected]+ Your Authors @Jason angel: @uber @thumbtack @wealthfront @datastax @robinhoodapp @desktopmetal @calm @launch thisweekinstartups.com/ angelthebook.com/ Nov. 19, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

Funniest moment eve: I love my @BriggsandRiley bag, and on @AlaskaAir flight 1024 from SFO to JFK someone else on1st class apparently loves the same exact one—because I now have their bag! 😂 let’s take a look inside and see if we can find this person...

My Briggs and Riley brother likes to @Rocktape Rockguards... but he put these in his bag last minute — work out equipment was in top of everything.

Zegna shirt and Boss suit — well played sir! And a mini shoe horn?!? This person has style and packs perfectly!

My man has a ton of @JamesPerse shirts — just like me!

Gucci shoes individually wrapped, shined and with shoe trees in them! My man is stylin

Found him!!!! We are meeting at 2am — he is staying 10 blocks from my hipster hotel!

The 2am Bag handoff... with a hedge fund guy who lives in Berkeley and is completely charming. We traded notes and I think this might be the start of a legit bromance! We talked fashion and funds and startups... and the speaking gigs we are both in town for!!! hilarious!

You can follow @Jason.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.