Seth Abramson+ Your Authors @SethAbramson Lawyer. Professor. NYT bestselling author. @Newsweek columnist with many appearances @CNN, @CBC, @BBC. My new book, Proof of Corruption, is at amzn.to/2TcvDsH. Nov. 20, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

I'm confused. Did Zelensky go to the White House already? Was the money released before the White House learned of the whistleblower? Did Ukraine's new government get all the Trump and Pence meetings it was first promised? Did it get a call with unconditional White House support?

PS/ I *think* what he means is:

1) Ukraine got *a* call soliciting a bribe;
2) Ukraine got mandated money *after* it was illegally blocked and *after* the WH was caught doing so and within hours of it disappearing;
3) Ukraine got *a* meeting, but not the one it wanted or needed.

PS2/ And *also*, I'm *sure* Jim Jordan was hoping we'd also ask *this* question:

4) Was Zelensky within *hours* of announcing on CNN the investigations Trump demanded, and was he stopped only by the actions of the whistleblower, who revealed the Trump-Pompeo-Giuliani shakedown?

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader