Yashar Ali 🐘 @yashar New York Magazine/HuffPost Contributor Email: [email protected] Direct Messages Open Text/Call/Signal/Confide/WhatsApp: 310-795-2497. Agents: UTA Nov. 29, 2019 2 min read

1. For months @AuschwitzMuseum has been trying to reach 750,000 followers by the 75th anniversary

Shouldn't have taken this long!

I KNOW WE CAN GET THIS DONE TODAY

Just 67,735 followers to go

Please follow @AuschwitzMuseum

Let's do this today so they can focus on other stuff

2. In just a few minutes, over 1,200 people followed @AuschwitzMuseum

I am determined to get this done today.

Please follow @AuschwitzMuseum and let's get them to 750,000 by the end of the day.

Just 66,510 left to reach their goal.

Will continue to post updates...

3. Alright folks...we're on a roll.

In just 30 minutes, we've gotten thousands of people to follow @AuschwitzMuseum.

Just 63,676 followers left to reach their goal of 750,000 followers for the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz

I KNOW WE CAN GET THIS DONE TODAY

4. FOLKS...we're getting there

The @AuschwitzMuseum needs fewer than 60,000 followers to reach their goal of 750,000

I know we can do this in the next 10 hours

Please follow @AuschwitzMuseum so their team can focus on the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz

5. The momentum continues....

We need fewer than 58,000 followers to get the @AuschwitzMuseum to their goal of 750,000.

Please follow @AuschwitzMuseum and let's get this done today.

It's not cause for celebration, but you'll be doing a good thing if you follow!

6. 🚨🚨🚨

We’re getting there.

The @AuschwitzMuseum needs fewer than 56,000 followers to reach their goal of 750,000 followers.

We have just 9 hours to get them there.

I know we can do this.

PLEASE FOLLOW @AuschwitzMuseum

7. FOLKS

I step away & you got @AuschwitzMuseum over 700,000 followers.

Just 46,691 more followers and they'll hit their goal of 750,000 followers

Please follow @AuschwitzMuseum right now!

Six more hours...I know it seems like a lot, but I'm confident we can get this done

8. I’m furious!

I went to bed earlier than normal and woke up and we still haven’t reached the 750,000 followers goal for @AuschwitzMuseum!!!

They still need another 12,300 followers.

I’m giving us 2 hours to get there

No excuses!

Follow @AuschwitzMuseum!!!

9. 🚨🚨🚨🚨

Just 10,000 followers to go!

Please follow @AuschwitzMuseum right now and we can help them close out their goal of 750,000 followers two months ahead of the 75th anniversary of the liberation.

FOLLOW @AuschwitzMuseum!

10. We are almost there!!!

Just 5,000 followers left and the @AuschwitzMuseum will reach their goal of 750,000 followers two months ahead of the 75th anniversary.

Please follow @AuschwitzMuseum now!

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

11. Fewer than 4,000 followers left to reach the goal!!

Please follow @AuschwitzMuseum!!!

12. FOLKS we’re almost there!!!!

3,000 followers left and the @AuschwitzMuseum will reach a goal it’s been working on for months!

And you all sped it up big time in just 24 hours!

Please follow @AuschwitzMuseum!!!!

13. JUST 1,000 followers left to reach the goal!

Please Follow @AuschwitzMuseum Right Now!

14. YOU DID IT!!

The @AuschwitzMuseum has reached its goal of 750,000 twitter followers in time for the 75th anniversary of the liberation.

They’ve been working on this for months and you closed it out in 24 hours by getting them an additional 70,000 followers!

THANK YOU!!

You can follow @yashar.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.