Karla Monterroso #CloseTheCamps+ Your Authors @karlitaliliana CEO @CODE2040, Board Chair for @1Deg, @USC alum - Connected, passionate, heart-driven, wanderlust, change maker. #WiseLatina 🇬🇹🇲🇽 PN: she/her/ella Dec. 12, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

This person responded to a 5 month old tweet telling me to learn English. I responded to her directly, she proceeds to quote tweet that I muted her, (to her audience, I suppose?) so I in turn quote tweet her too since that’s how she was rollin.

At each point she’s trying to bait me but won’t actually answer the “how did you find me?” question. And then makes it about my bad behavior for engaging and my boredom when she found me. It’s just odd. Like how do we get to the point where human behavior is like this?

The weirdest thing is I didn’t mute her. It’s like she’s trying to rack up a “I owned a liberal” but my lack of ire wouldn’t give it to her. So she tried to find other ways to get the satisfaction?

Anyway, I’ve landed in NYC now. So I’ll be done with it. Just fascinating is all.

You can follow @karlitaliliana.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.