Cradle of Sloth ūü¶• @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Avatar by @skutchdraws banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Dec. 15, 2019 1 min read

One of the things I love about Slay the Spire, is how the game feels like it lets you get away with strategies and card combinations that seem totally and utterly broken, so that it feels like you've outsmarted the game and exploited a loophole, but it was all intended all along.

For example, I got a rare relic at the start that would pull a random card any time a card was exhausted. I also happened to get Corruption early on, which allows you to play any skill for free, but exhausts it. I could just keep pulling cards, and getting all sorts of rare ones!

It was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in the game, I ended up stacking over 300 block with Barricade on the bird boss at the end. It was hilariously broken, or at least felt that way. And I can't help but tip my hat to the developers because it is just amazing.

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword ‚Äúcompile‚ÄĚ to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.