ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴇʟʟ ✌ @david_perell "The Writing Guy" | Host of the North Star Podcast: perell.com/podcast | Writing at perell.com/ | Teaching at writeofpassage.school/ Dec. 15, 2019 1 min read

~ Announcement! ~

I’m launching a community called The Bootstrappers Collective.

Me and @austin_rief (co-founder of @MorningBrew) are looking for 50 bootstrapped entrepreneurs to join us.

We’ll focus on:

1) Key challenges
2) Growth tactics
3) Business models

Thread 👇🏼

Why we’re starting The Boostrappers Collective: The internet is the best thing to happen to entrepreneurship.

But we’ve faced many challenges starting our businesses, and want to create a community to share learnings.

Plus, we want a more private space to talk about our work.

In full transparency, here are our goals.

We want to create a community for boot-strapped founders to share their best ideas. We’ll hand-pick a group of kind, generous, and ambitious founders.

We‘ll come together to learn, explore, and grow our companies.

We’ve lined up some surprise interviews and AMAs with marketers, operators and content creators.

Participants will share key learnings, under-rated marketing tactics, and have an easy place to talk shop with other bootstrappers.

All conversations will be raw and off-the-record.

I teamed up with Austin (@austin_rief) because I’m so impressed with what he’s built at @MorningBrew. He started the company in 2015, and has built an email list with more than 1.5 million subscribers.

If you’re ready to join, we’d like to hear from you.

Apply for an invite here!

🙏🏼

https://morningbrewdaily.typeform.com/to/QiWwcx 

You can follow @david_perell.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.