1) OK, so here's a little thread on the specifics hinted in this article.... => Durham Is Scrutinizing Ex-C.I.A. Director’s Role in Russian Interference Findings https://nyti.ms/2S6l5eZ
2) Keep this between us.... don't tell the left. 😉
3) On May 19th, 2019, former House Oversight Chair Trey Gowdy stated there are emails from former FBI Director James Comey that outline instructions from CIA Director John Brennan to include the “Crown Material” within the highly political Intelligence Community Assessment.
5) Specifically outlined by Gowdy, the wording of the Comey email is reported to say:
…”Brennan is insisting the Crown Material be included in the intel assessment.”
7) However, on May 23rd, 2017, in testimony -under oath- to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) John Brennan stated [01:54:28]:
8) GOWDY: Director Brennan, do you know who commissioned the Steele dossier?
BRENNAN: I don’t.
GOWDY: Do you know if the bureau [FBI] ever relied on the Steele dossier as part of any court filing, applications?
BRENNAN: I have no awareness.
9) GOWDY: Did the CIA rely on it?
10) GOWDY: Why not?
BRENNAN: Because we didn’t. It wasn’t part of the corpus of intelligence information that we had. It was not in any way used as a basis for the Intelligence Community Assessment that was done. Uh … it was not.
11) Comey says he has an email from Brennan:
... …”Brennan is insisting the Crown Material be included in the intel assessment.”....
12) So when the New York Times says Durham is looking for Brennan's communications....
ie. Durham wants that exact email.
13) Making sense now?
Remember, sshhhhh... keep it between us twitter peeps.
14) On the morning of May 20th, 2019, on her Fox Business Network show Ms. Bartiromo outlined the current issues between Comey and Brennan.
15) It certainly looks like former CIA Director John Brennan has exposed himself to perjury (minimum).
16) However, beyond Brennan's fibbing, and even more disturbing, what does this say about the political intents of a weaponized intelligence apparatus?
The ICA is very troublesome.
17) Questioning the construct of the ICA is a smart direction to take for a review or investigation. By looking at the intelligence community work-product, it’s likely Durham will cut through a lot of the chatter and get to the heart of the intelligence motives.
18) Apparently John Durham is looking into just this aspect: Was the ICA document a politically engineered report stemming from within a corrupt intelligence network?
19) The importance of that question is rather large. All of the downstream claims about Russian activity, including the Russian indictments promoted by Rosenstein and the Mueller team, are centered around origination claims of illicit Russian activity outlined in the ICA.
20) If the ICA is a false political document…. then guess what?
21) Yep, the entire narrative from the JAR and ICA is part of a big fraud. [Which it is]
22) "Mr. Barr wants to know more about the C.I.A. sources who helped inform its understanding of the details of the Russian interference campaign, an official has said. He also wants to better understand the intelligence that flowed from C.I.A. to F.B.I. in the summer of 2016."
23) Article from June 2019:
You can follow @TheLastRefuge2.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Since you’re here...
... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.