Seth Abramson+ Your Authors @SethAbramson Lawyer. Professor. NYT bestselling author. @Newsweek columnist with many appearances @CNN, @CBC, @BBC. My new book, Proof of Corruption, is at amzn.to/2TcvDsH. Jan. 03, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

Americans must understand tonight that Trump just assassinated the second-most powerful man in Iran—a man presumed by many to be Iran's next leader

I'm not saying he wasn't a dangerous terrorist, I'm saying you and your family should appreciate how much closer to war we are now

Moreover, the Trump administration has just vaguely claimed Soleimani was *about* to run an unspecified operation against Americans, a dubious claim—because Soleimani *just ran* such an operation—seemingly intended to avoid getting Congressional approval for a possible act of war

However justified the killing of Soleimani, the fact remains that—facing an impeachment trial—Trump took an action (an action previous presidents of both parties passed on) knowing it could plunge us and the Middle East into the most dangerous military conflict since World War II

As talking heads around the country insisted that Trump was a "dove" who was trying to get us *out* of foreign conflicts, I wrote a book (published 120 days ago) laying out in 600 pages and 4000+ endnotes the evidence establishing Trump was about to plunge us into a war with Iran

It doesn't finally matter whether you buy and read PROOF OF CONSPIRACY now, the most important thing is to do all you can to read up on how we got here; to that end, the thousands of sources for PROOF OF CONSPIRACY have been made available for free online:  http://read.macmillan.com/proofofconspiracynotes 

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader