David Perell+ Your Authors @david_perell "The Writing Guy" | I tweet about business, online learning, and Internet writing | My Podcast: perell.com/podcast | My writing school: writeofpassage.school/ Jan. 03, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

The Internet transformed health & fitness.

1) Gyms: Clubs like @Equinox captured demand for high-end fitness.

2) Food: People want their food to be healthy AND look healthy.

3) Men's skin-care: Men want to look good for dating apps, so the market is growing by ~25% per year.

There are definitely more opportunities here.

Some ideas:

1) A gym chain for airports and train stations.

2) Intense health-focused trips where people can train like an athlete for a week.

3) Fitness-focused hotel chains for people who want to work out while they travel.

4) A health plan for people who want to athlete-level data on their vital signs.

5) High-end, but non-intimidating gyms for people who are new to weightlifting.

6) Wearable clothing that syncs with wearable technology into a dashboard you share with a personal trainer.

You can follow @david_perell.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader