Tren Griffin+ Your Authors @trengriffin I work for Microsoft. Previously I was a partner at Eagle River, a private equity firm established by Craig McCaw. I am on the board of directors of Kymeta. Jan. 10, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

"We project a C$200 million cash deficit in the interim, which may prove difficult to finance in this capital environment."

As Rza likes to say: "CREAM."

I'm not aware that Rza or anyone else associated with Wu-Tang has ever said: "Profit rules everything around me. PREAM."

25iQuiz:

Does Aurora Cannabis have a moat?

Does White Claw have a moat?

In his classic “Five Minute University” routine on Saturday Night Live the comedian “Father Guido Sarducci” pointed out: “Economics? Supply and Demand. That’s it.'”

A business having a moat is about:

"Competition goes beyond established industry rivals to include four other competitive forces as well: customers, suppliers, potential entrants, and substitute products.” "If there are no barriers to entry… you won’t be very profitable.”  https://25iq.com/2013/08/26/a-dozen-things-ive-learned-about-strategy-business-and-investing-from-michael-porter-2/ 

You can follow @trengriffin.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader