Louise Mensch @LouiseMensch "Unhinged British witch" "a textbook succubus"- Russian Insider Jan. 15, 2020 2 min read

Well now. What if as well as helping @realDonaldTrump cheat in 2020, Rob Hyde helped him cheat in 2016?

Dial 1-800-CALL-FBI @RepAdamSchiff @RepJerryNadler :)

(I’ve archived everything of Hyde’s I’m tweeting tonight, as his delete finger is getting a workout)

Because @realDonaldTrump knew all about how Rob Hyde helped him tweet in 2016! Was this the start of their wonderful bromance? Three years in the making! #Yovanovitch

“Trump, Tiger and Me in March 2019” #Yovanovitch @senatemajldr

Dude, @rfhyde1 please stop posting videos and photographs of yourself with @realDonaldTrump so a girl can get some rest

You’re closer to him than Melania #Yovanovitch

No? Ok then

Your Russian friends were super happy about Syria weren’t they #Yovanovitch

“I was there day one for the President” yes, so your botnet posts from 2016 indicate, Mr. Hyde #Yovanovitch @Mod_Russia #MAGA3X

such a friendship! it could inspire a new video game, how about “Assassins Crud” #Yovanovitch #RemoveTrump

“Who was with Trump Day One of his candidacy?”

GREAT question Mr. Hyde! Can I have a guess? Is it the man whose “encrypted” WhatsApp conversations physically stalking a United States Ambassador have just been handed over to the United States Senate?

No Mr. Hyde, when Russian assets take photos with @RandPaul AND @CLewandowski_ we ALL win!

(Am beginning to feel like Seth Abrahamson but as long as he keeps up the treason we’ll keep up the reporting) cc @SenSchumer @RepAdamSchiff @JerryNadler

“A little bit a Gym Jordan on my mind” hi @Jim_Jordan anything you want to tell us, killer? About your “good friend”? These pics just slay #Yovanovitch

I swear this thread will be the death of me #Yovanovitch #OpGhostStories2

I appreciate all the Drunk Matt Gaetz etc pics but I’m trying to stay Team Treason Tier 1, so now we have Hyde in @MELANIATRUMP territory and I’m going to not say the joke and award myself the Order of Lenin for refraining

Pence. Again. #Yovanovitch Impeach Pence, too @RepAdamSchiff

Eric Trump. Send jokes I’m running dry @clmazin #Yovanovitch

I expect you were wondering if Russia’s Sweetheart @IvankaTrump herself would make an appearance. Well, wonder no more - Rob Hyde went there, and why not, everyone [redacted]

And with Paul Manafort Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr, Rob Hyde makes it all three Traitortots, Trump, Pence and Melania! #Yovanovitch

If he’s a coffee boy it ain’t decaf

You can follow @LouiseMensch.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.