Cradle of Sloth 🦥 @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Avatar by @skutchdraws banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Jan. 16, 2020 1 min read

I streamed all night in these, and they were the most comfortable ever! I really, really can't thank everyone enough. 💜

This has meant a lot to me.

I had a pair of Sennheisers that I bought as a teen, and my mother broke them on me by packing them away in a box with loads of other stuff and crushing them. I still used them for a time, but they were held together with masking tape.

Eventually, they had to be thrown out. The only headphones I've had since were once I got free with phones; I'd honestly been nervous to buy a new pair.

So to get a serious pair of Sennheisers for the second time in my life, I'm just kinda... emotional right now.

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.