Tren Griffin @trengriffin I work for Microsoft. Previously I was a partner at Eagle River, a private equity firm established by Craig McCaw. I am on the board of directors of Kymeta. Jan. 18, 2020 1 min read

1/ There are always a few people who are too cheap to buy a book like mine on Charlie Munger  https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/023117098X/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr=  but who want to know the jokes. Since all my book income goes to charity, I'll try anything to make a sale (including freemium). Here's one of the jokes for free:

2/ Wait! You say you want to read more free financial jokes because you are too cheap to buy my Charlie Munger book? Since the marginal cost of tweeting another financial joke is about $0, here's one more:

3/ There's more humor about finance than actual jokes. Jokes are harder to write than quips. Lots of quips are funny, but only to a narrow audience since they are "inside baseball" even on financial twitter. This joke can even be understood by people who trade with bucket shops:

You can follow @trengriffin.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.