Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter OB/GYN, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, Canadian Spice, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (bestseller! OMG). Jensplaining, NYT contributor. Jan. 18, 2020 1 min read

Apparently people have suggested to @CaulfieldTim that he and I are enabling @goop. That is bullshit.

My powers of persuasion are SO AMAZING that I can convince people to shop from goop by pointing out the medical concerns with their health recommendations and yet my extension writing on abortion seems to not have had a similar effect?

How come my influencer powers only help goop???? Something must be broken...

If I can make people buy a $450 hyaluronic acid serum at goop instead of the $9 almost identical product at Trader Joe’s my talents are wasted in medicine

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.