Blair Braverman @BlairBraverman Dogsledder. Author. Adventurer. If you like these tweets, you'll love WELCOME TO THE GODDAMN ICE CUBE (@eccobooks). Mar. 05, 2020 1 min read

Meet Sarah Kimball, the mushergram call center supervisor. When she saw me, the first thing she did was ask me how the #uglydogs were and to thank you for all the messages. And for the pizza!

Audio: “I’m Sarah Kimball, and I’m the call center supervisor. Last year was the first year for the #uglydogs. We had many many many many calls to support Blair along the trail, so make sure you call us again this year to support Quince. 907-248-MUSH. And you keep us alive—

in the wee hours of the night in the call center with all your calls! We had fun with you last year and we thank you for the pizza & donuts and everything else you sent the volunteers here. I have warned [them] that we might have a musher with a following called the #uglydogs.

... So we’re looking forward to you again this year!”

You can follow @BlairBraverman.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.