Skrubis+ Your Authors @Skrubis hackerspace.lv/, KPIs, synergy, results-driven outcomes, baby! , my opinion. he/him Mar. 17, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

I made a "finger on a stick", to curb touching my office entrance doors. #FlattenTheCurve

I used body safe casting silicone + human flesh pigment. Given the short working time of the resin- I managed to find only a very lousy stick. The whole ordeal to cast a hand and a fingertip took maybe 90 minutes. It doesn't work with a smartphone, only dumb optical readers.

Please share this cool little gadget. The world must know!

Here's another version V

You can follow @Skrubis.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.