Note: This thread is related to #Coronavirus #COVID19

Follow the World Health Organization's instructions to reduce your risk of infection:

1/ Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.

2/ When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue - throw issue away immediately and wash hands.

3/ Avoid close contact with anyone that has fever and cough.

Oilfield Rando @Oilfield_Rando You might know me. Trying to survive the layoffs. Drink Truly™ Mar. 23, 2020 1 min read

Wtf is NOAA gonna do about coronavirus? $33,200,000 for new facilities? Why, Nancy?

Why does Nancy want $100,000,000 for NASA and $100,000,000 for “Construction and Environmental Compliance”?

You wanna talk about slush funds? Wtf does this have to do with coronavirus?

Omfg. Nancy is demanding $278,000,000 for the.......

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE

Almost 300 mil for the I.R. f cking S.

Jesús H Christ, Nancy’s coronavirus bill wants $35,000,000 for the JFK performing arts center.

Democrats never get to use the word slush fund again, ever.

$90,000,000 for an HIV program?

I thought this was a coronavirus bill?

Wtf is the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences?

$7,000,000 for one specific DC charter school, Gallaudet University

Odd seeing one school singled out like this, I’m guessing somebody called in a favor

Howard University gets a $23,000,000 handout.

Howard’s Endowment: $647,000,000

Thanks Nance!

$300,000,000 for the Corporation for public broadcasting.

$500,000,000 for the Insitute of Museum and Library Services.

Vital shit, guys!

$1,000,000 for the Sergeant at Arms and Doorkeeper of the Senate.

Gotta tip everybody I reckon!

$300,000,000 for “Migration and Refugee Assistance”

Really looking out for those American workers, @SpeakerPelosi!

Oh you thought the Wokeness ended at diversity of corporate boards?

WE USING MORE MINORITY BANKS YALL

If Federal agencies use any banks owned by white men, they gonna have to splain themselves

God almighty this sumbitch is long

The Feds are gonna buy $300,000,000 worth of food and then redistribute it.

What you wanna bet they’re gonna suck at that?

Oh Christ. Another Committee is born.

Wifi hotpots and iPads. We’re holding up relief to Americans for WiFi hotspots and iPads. Incredible.

CORRECTION: Pelosi isn’t asking for $278,000,000 for the IRS.

She’s asking for $602,000,000 for the IRS. I missed the $324,000,000 for “Operations Support”

I have nothing to promote. I’m a soon-to-be unemployed oilfield worker who lives in a camper down by the river and probably just left the rig site for the last time for 1-2 years.

Cash app is $OilGunsMerica. I don’t need it, but I’ll take it.

You can follow @Oilfield_Rando.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.