Mike Shellenberger+ Your Authors @ShellenbergerMD Author, “Apocalypse Never” : Time, “Hero of Environment” : Green Book Award Winner : President, Environmental Progress : IPCC Expert Reviewer : MD = my initials Mar. 27, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

Bravo, @realDonaldTrump

“We cannot afford to lose a single day... So President Trump invoked the Defense Production Act as a way of enhancing and accelerating this mobilization. I salute him for doing so. It’s going to make my job so much easier.” — Peter Navarro

https://www.wsj.com/articles/this-is-war-presidents-equipment-czar-to-use-full-powers-to-fight-coronavirus-11585435836?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1 

Interesting...

"China has become the world’s prime breeding ground for new and exotic strains of influenza and other viruses,” Navarro wrote in his 2006 book, “The Coming China Wars.”

"Navarro... accused Chinese officials who visited WH in mid-Jan of suppressing crucial information... possibly transmitting the disease.

“'They shook our hands. We broke bread with them. They smiled and left with nary a warning about the severity of the crisis.'”

You can follow @ShellenbergerMD.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader