Tren Griffin @trengriffin I work for Microsoft. Previously I was a partner at Eagle River, a private equity firm established by Craig McCaw. I am on the board of directors of Kymeta. Apr. 12, 2020 1 min read

25iQuiz: Is the cost of a distiller of premium vodka handing out free bottles of hand sanitizer at a local grocery COGS or CAC?

"The sanitizer will be distributed to local first responders, hospitals, health care professionals and military installations. Some will be set aside in small bottles for personal use that will be distributed for free at Town & Country Markets and Safeway"  https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/bainbridge-organic-distillers-sets-aside-finely-crafted-spirits-to-make-hand-sanitizer/ar-BB11QBuC 

"The huge sacks of organic corn grown on farmland in Oregon were donated for the production by the Williams Hudson Bay Farm, which has supplied the distillery with grain for its other products. The farm sent roughly 26,000 pounds of the corn and paid to have it delivered."

You can follow @trengriffin.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.