Adam Klasfeld+ Your Authors @KlasfeldReports Reporter, @CourthouseNews: NYC+Int’l. RTs=What's it to ya? adam[at]adamklasfeld[dot]com PGP Fingerprint: F427 EE3B 6F05 E5D5 785B 775B 2C74 683C 219D 91DC Apr. 13, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

NY Cuomo on how to re-open the economy: "I'm not interested in political opinions. I'm interested in what the experts say about this."

Cuomo says New York will need smart legislation from the federal government, the day after criticizing pork-barrel spending in the $2 trillion rescue package.

He adds that testing will be key.

Cuomo previews an announcement with other governors this afternoon starting to contemplate a reopening plan.

He cautions that this will not be a "flip-a-switch" process.

"There is going to be no epiphany," he says, adding the headlines will not read: "Hallelujah, It's Over."

Cuomo on the pandemic: "I want it to be over tomorrow more than you want it to be over tomorrow, but that is not the reality."

So stay the course, he adds, urging continuing the lockdowns.

You can follow @KlasfeldReports.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader