Inexpensive Ways to Get Your Business Noticed Online
1. Establish profiles on the major social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest).
2. Create fresh, shareable content.
3. Ask friends, family members and employees to get the word out -- and reward referrals.
4. Offer influencers/bloggers free product(s) in exchange for mentions and/or reviews.
5. Co-market with an established business/brand.
6. Use paid search (Google AdWords).
7. Follow and engage industry influencers on Twitter.
8. Create a Facebook ad.
9. Sign up as a source on Help a Reporter Out (HARO)
10. Email marketing
11. Advertising on podcasts
You can follow @MomentsWithBren.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Since you’re here...
... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.