Tren Griffin @trengriffin I work for Microsoft. Previously I was a partner at Eagle River, a private equity firm established by Craig McCaw. I am on the board of directors of Kymeta. Apr. 18, 2020 1 min read

Who said this?

"There are a lot of reasons why anonymous services like Secret, Whisper or Yik Yak haven't succeeded but part of it is that you had no accruing benefits or mounting loss. Because of anonymity there's no identity, no followers that I accrue- nothing's persistent."

This person also said: "Will your users say that the product gets better the more they use it and will they say that the more they use the product the more they have to lose by leaving the product. If you pass those two tests, then you're going to create a really sticky product."

"Usually there's a special action because there's a single thing that you can do in your system that is most correlated with your user retaining and also creates what I think about is accruing benefits and mounting [potential] loss of your product."  http://investorfieldguide.com/tavel/ 

You can follow @trengriffin.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.