Where are the self-determined learners on my Telegram channel?
After the survey, 98% said they find the workshops, resources and opportunities very useful. Do you think I should continue what I have started? Do you find it useful? I am still thinking of closing the channel🤔.

The channel is just a way of adopting an asynchronous learning model to share relevant knowledge, resources and opportunities for free with self-determined learners around the world. I wanted you all to learn at your own pace and utilize the resources in your own way.

I have done my self-reflection and moving forward I want to close the channel. Why? I am moving on to a new platform where only registered users will have access to the content I share. This time users will only be granted access after an interview with me.

Time is value.

You can follow @MomentsWithBren.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.