3) To "know where the bodies are buried" is an idiom.
General Flynn doesn't literally know the location of buried bodies.
As a former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, he knows about the crimes of corrupt people.
4) General Flynn was attacked because he had evidence that could be used against corrupt people. Therefore, they needed to neutralize him.
The patriots working with President Trump anticipated Flynn would be attacked and developed a role for him outside the White House.
6) Q has said for years that FISA is the start of the publicly visible aspect of the DOJ's removal of corruption. Illegal FISA surveillance of Trump's campaign will objectively and factually prove that Obama's intelligence agencies attempted to overthrow an election.
7) On December 16, Q said evidence that would exonerate General Flynn was being used to indict those who illegally spied on him.
Q listed 3 counts that will be found in an indictment against them and listed 6 more counts that are yet to be revealed.
8) I believe (though I am not certain) that the 9 counts listed above will be found in the first unsealed indictment.
(This was posted on December 17th—one day after the message in the previous tweet.)
9) On April 10th, Q posted a placeholder that will track either the names of indicted people or the charges brought against them.
This placeholder is for the category "Non_Civ" which I believe means non-civilian (or military.)
10) According to Sidney Powell, the transcripts of General Flynn's phone calls to former Ambassador Kislyak were leaked by a Pentagon source.
That makes me wonder if a military (non-civilian) commission will be the venue for the first indictment.
11) Last Thursday, @seanhannity said two big stories were about to break.
There is a hint in his words that the media may be implicated in one or both stories.
12) Friday morning, the New York Times explained that John Durham's investigation is looking into leaks to the media, including the leaked transcripts of Gen Flynn's phone calls to former Russian Ambassador Kislyak.
13) A few hours later, it was announced that the DOJ filed sealed evidence in General Flynn's case that is exculpatory. https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/24/newly-filed-court-documents-include-exculpatory-evidence-for-michael-flynn/ …
19) It may not be related, but Q hater Ben Collins of NBC uses the handle @oneunderscore__
20) I interpret the imagery of the start of the Revolutionary War as a sign that the real war for freedom is about to begin.
23) The image in Q 's post matches this one of the Old North Church in Boston.
PDF of this thread
Calm Before the Storm
You can follow @prayingmedic.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Since you’re here...
... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.