Bren🦅 @MomentsWithBren Educational Equity. Information Literacy. Modifying Mental Models. Personal Growth. Decent Work Opportunities. Positive Psychology. Knowledge Economy. Systems. May. 01, 2020 1 min read

Affirm:

I will cultivate a mind filled with healthy thoughts.

I will acknowledge my emotions and evaluate things that make me happy or sad so I can take meaningful actions.

I will not allow blind optimism, arrogance of ignorance and arrival fallacy to disrupt my greatness.

I will diligently towards a solution that requires my ability to co-create and be open to positive changes. 

I will strategically work towards attaining and sustaining my joy, peace of mind, clarity of purpose so I can achieve my set goals in life.

I will not allow any toxic information and arrogance to create barrier in my life.

I am open to learning new things that requires transformation and innovative ways to improve the current situation in my life.

I will remain teachable.

May peace and joy be upon me.

Mistakes may happen but I won't stop working towards my set goals.

I will manifest abundance.

I will stay wholly committed to seeking knowledge that will help not harm me.

I am open to new ideas.

I will always revisit my goals and values with more accountability to reality.

I will always show gratitude to myself no matter how small or big I accomplish my goals.

I will consistently build my confidence, sense of self, willingness to learn, and sense of urgency to reach my set goals.

Repeat this - "I WILL LEARN, I WILL GROW, & I WILL FLOURISH." 🌱🌱

You can follow @MomentsWithBren.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.