Bren🦅+ Your Authors @MomentsWithBren Educational Equity. Learning and Development. Decent Work Opportunities. Personal Growth. Mental Models. Program Design & Evaluation. #opportunities #education May. 12, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

There is man dragging Nigerian professors on 95.1 FM and I agree with him. They don't do meaningful research, always sexually assaulting students, no collaboration with global academic researchers, moving backward in terms of curriculum & research.

Drag them including the Gov't.

You go to school to get a degree and a lecturer will boldly tell you that you will not pass the course. They will ask for money or sell irrelevant handouts to students.

Talk about the the sexual violence and emotional abuse violence on campus.

Smh

Let me add that the man was also addressing the Govt. Lack of funding and support from the government. Govt not investing in education from elementary to post-secondary. Don't enter my mentions to write long essays. It's a beautiful morning and don't bring your anger here.

Udo🤗

Blame the Nigerian Govt (Federal & State) and leave me alone. I am a young woman who believes that learners deserve a safe learning environment to learn and thrive. If you are angry because of my tweet, channel your anger to your Govt & those who abuse your human rights.

You can follow @MomentsWithBren.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.