Bren🦅+ Your Authors @MomentsWithBren Educational Equity. Decent Work and Opportunities. Learning and Development. Mental Models. Program Design and Evaluation. Personal Growth. Life and Meaning. May. 13, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

Anger Issues: How to Understand, Channel and Transform Your Passion

There are two types of anger: anger that is channeled in a healthy way, and anger that is channeled in an unhealthy way. 

https://lonerwolf.com/anger-issues/ 

Use Your Anger Wisely: Exploration Questions

What were the challenges of expressing anger?

When does anger transition from being productive to unproductive?

What expectations do you have for yourself regarding experiencing/expressing anger versus other people?

THINK. ANSWER.

Use Your Anger Wisely:

What is my anger trying to communicate to me and/or to other people?

What is my anger trying to motivate me to do?

How is my anger trying to protect me or other people?

First change the way you interact with yourself and how you feel and express anger.

You can follow @MomentsWithBren.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.