Life is fleeting🤐+ Your Authors @MomentsWithBren Educational Equity. Decent Work Opportunities. Learning and Development. Mental Models. Heutagogy. Program Design and Evaluation. Personal Growth. May. 17, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

On weak ties and those in our personal learning network, I have met people on social media who have opened doors of opportunities for me. E.g volunteering in their organization, managing adhoc projects, access to industry experts, mentorship, genuine support system (GSS).

I know the importance of giving back or investing in people. Last year I nominated some women who received recognition in Canada and the UK. I have done resume editing, job applications, NGO growth strategy, and be genuine supoort system to them.

Who are your weak ties?

We need people like Dr. @adexmee who are speaking for others from a place of value. She told a client about my services, "Brenda does a really good job. So be ready to pay for the value and you won't regret it."
With my chest I told the client a minimum $200 per hr.

Yesterday @VictoriaIbiwoye was surprised that I accepted to do the webinar when she sent a message. I reminded her that someone is working on my digital product because she connected us via email.

Weak ties are very important. Also lesrn to offer value to others.

@adexmee, @esu_o and my friend Edith are women are using their time and platform to educate and uplifit others. Loool Dr. @ritapurity's LinkedIn will make you learn and laugh🤣.

Who are those in your personal Lear network?

Who are your weak ties?

You can follow @MomentsWithBren.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.