WHICH QUARANTINE SLED DOG ARE YOU?
Jules: You can follow @BlairBraverman.
1. falls into deep melancholy over small changes because what if they mean that everything she relies on is falling apart forever
2. also, what if people don’t really love her even though they say they do
1. his whole life changed dramatically last year, when his arthritis got bad and he had to stop running, so he’s already made the biggest adjustments
2. never stops delighting in small things, like grass and sunshine
3. obsessed with his toy fried chicken
1. I mean, like, yeah, she’s really grateful to be with her best friend all the time, a lot of people don’t have that, it’s a gift and she’s not complaining, but sometimes she thinks it might be nice to be, like, alone for a little bit too because that boy is a LOT
1. CAN WE REOPEN CAN RE REOPEN CAN WE REOPEN CAN WE REOPEN CAN WE REOPEN CAN WE REOPEN CAN WE REOPEN COME ON COME ON PLEASE CAN WE REOPEN YET NOW HOW ABOUT NOW HOW ABOUT NOW NOW OR NOW CAN WE REOPEN CA—
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Since you’re here...
... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.
You can follow @BlairBraverman.