Michael Seibel+ Your Authors @mwseibel Partner at YC and CEO of our startup accelerator #ycombinator [email protected] May. 31, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

America is no longer listening to Donald Trump. In some fundamental way he is no longer the President of the United States. It is time for @BarackObama to stand up the retake moral leadership in America.

He needs no formal political office to do this. He just needs to speak to us and tell us the America can be better than it is today. And all Americans can work together to create the nation we deserve.

I know of no other leader who has the moral authority to do this. @BarackObama - America needs you to serve again.

To be clear I’m not calling for a third term in office. I’m saying that if @BarackObama stood up and started talking to America, many people would listen. You don’t need to hold a formal political office to be a powerful political leader. See MLK.

You can follow @mwseibel.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader