David Rothkopf+ Your Authors @djrothkopf Proud father of J & L, husband of C, CEO, TRG, host, Deep State Radio; next book-"Traitor: A History of American Betrayal from Benedict Arnold to Donald Trump." Jun. 26, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

If true, no bad choices on that list. All would add value to the ticket. I'm a very big Val Demings fan. But if one criterion is readiness to be president, Warren and Harris are the most ready. Both would be spectacular choices. If I had to pick: @KamalaHarris.

And let me be clear: I believe @EWarren is the most important leader within the Democratic Party, is its heart and soul and she was my top choice for president. But I am uncomfortable with two people in their 70s on the ticket and I believe a woman of color should be Biden's VP.

However...it's a very close choice, I'm very easily persuaded the other way and I want to be on the record as saying anything that gives more influence and power to Elizabeth Warren is good for America in my book.

You can follow @djrothkopf.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader