Mike Shellenberger+ Your Authors @ShellenbergerMD Author, “Apocalypse Never” : Time, “Hero of Environment” : Green Book Award Winner : President, Environmental Progress : IPCC Expert Reviewer : MD = my initials Jul. 04, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

I am happy to report that, thanks to your retweets, the Sydney Morning Herald has agreed to a recorded interview, and The Guardian has been forced to publish an embarrassingly lame hit piece

Please retweet this to expose their bullying, cowardly behavior

THREAD

Here you can see that, after I called out @npomalley and his supervising editors on Twitter, he sent me an email agreeing to record an interview.

I have repeatedly offered him a copy of Apocalypse Never to read in advance, and did so again, in my reply, which is attached.

Even though he said he would email me a few hours after sending his email, I have not heard back from him, over 24 hours later. However, it is Saturday in Australia, so perhaps he is just taking the weekend off.

You can follow @ShellenbergerMD.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader