Jack Butcher+ Your Authors @jackbutcher Unemployed. Working on @visualizevalue. Jul. 04, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

Get paid for what you've already paid for: (thread)

A lot of people with plenty to offer suffer from undercharging for their work.

"If it's not costing me anything to sell, or I'm not turning up in person to deliver it, I feel uncomfortable charging more than $x."

You're forgetting three things:

It cost you a fortune to learn it. (You paid in time, which no one can reimburse you for.)

What you charge is a proclamation of how much you believe in your product. (And yourself.)

It's more difficult to produce a product that can deliver a result without you.

The variables that you must take into account to ensure your customer experiences the transformation you intend is a significant and challenging undertaking.

Get paid for what you’ve already paid for.

You can follow @jackbutcher.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader