Mike Shellenberger+ Your Authors @ShellenbergerMD Author, “Apocalypse Never” : Time, “Hero of Environment” : Green Book Award Winner : President, Environmental Progress : IPCC Expert Reviewer : MD = my initials Jul. 10, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I am grateful to Extinction Rebellion. If it hadn’t been for you guys, I would never have met Zion Lights, one of the heroes of Apocalypse Never, and the person who may do more to get new nuclear plants built in the UK than any other person

Zion has written and is circulating an open letter in support of building 6 full-six nuclear reactors a in the UK. Please add your name!

And for more on why Clinate activists like Zion are going nuclear, check this out:

https://quillette.com/2020/06/25/why-climate-activists-will-go-nuclear-or-go-extinct/ 

You can follow @ShellenbergerMD.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader