Shreyas Doshi+ Your Authors @shreyas early product mgr & first lead PM @stripe. frmrly @twitter @google @yahoo. I don't have a substack. tweets useful for some, useless for many, not for everyone❤️ Aug. 09, 2020 1 min read + Your Authors

Looking for some light Sunday reading?

Here's a roundup of tweets from the past week:
-Good managers
-Culture observations
-WAYRTTD
-Empathy in product
-Product decisions
-Intent
-Productivity

Link:
 https://twitter.com/search?q=(from%3Ashreyas)%20min_faves%3A200%20since%3A2020-08-01%20-filter%3Areplies&src=typed_query 
(don't worry, you'll stay in the Twitter app)

Survey👇🏾

It's feedback time!

If you've reviewed the majority of this content, please share your feedback below.

Overall, how would you rate the content this past week?

(in terms of its usefulness / novelty / appeal for you)

Based on the content in the past week, how likely are you to recommend my Twitter account to others interested in these topics?

Last question:

Would you like to see me post more content each week or less?

You can follow @shreyas.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader