#MVPin7days DAY 1:
I am building a product to help people who monetise through referral links (more on this in the next few days).
What I did today:
- Competitor Analysis
- Defined list of features I'll build
- Selected tech stack (@fastifyjs, @reactjs, @awscloud)
- Scaffolding of local dev (UI + Backend + Basic Layout + main sections + navigation)
- User Sign In / Sign Up with @auth0
- Registered domain names
- Integrated @tailwindcss for styling
- local dev env with hot reload
Tomorrow I will try to complete the first vertical slice to allow users to configure their account and provide their referral codes.
I am aiming to do the following:
- UI for the settings page
- Backend APIs for the page (including auth)
- Database schema and data persistence
Finally, by the end of the day, I will attempt to deploy all of this on AWS! 💪
🎵 Soundtrack of the day: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1E8FyU86ZAZoKj?si=EX6SckI-QUWo5M9APIoDxA …
You can follow @loige.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Threader is an independent, ad-free project created by two developers. Our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Sign up today to compile, bookmark and archive your favorite threads.