#MVPin7days DAY 1:
I am building a product to help people who monetise through referral links (more on this in the next few days).
What I did today:
- Competitor Analysis
- Defined list of features I'll build
- Selected tech stack (@fastifyjs, @reactjs, @awscloud)
- Scaffolding of local dev (UI + Backend + Basic Layout + main sections + navigation)
- User Sign In / Sign Up with @auth0
- Registered domain names
- Integrated @tailwindcss for styling
- local dev env with hot reload
Tomorrow I will try to complete the first vertical slice to allow users to configure their account and provide their referral codes.
I am aiming to do the following:
- UI for the settings page
- Backend APIs for the page (including auth)
- Database schema and data persistence
Finally, by the end of the day, I will attempt to deploy all of this on AWS! 💪
🎵 Soundtrack of the day: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1E8FyU86ZAZoKj?si=EX6SckI-QUWo5M9APIoDxA …
You can follow @loige.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Since you’re here...
... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.