Madhuri 🔮
+ Your AuthorsArchive @Iruhdam24 Building Xperian | Tweets about Nocode, Product + Design. | Founder, @teamnocoloco & @teamxperian | Podcast host at @hireworthy. Oct. 31, 2020 2 min read

1/10
I think, it's safe to say that over the period of last 2 years, almost every MVP of ours at @teamxperian has started off as a @NotionHQ MVP.

Just take a look at the timeline of MVPs we ran ↓

2/10

> Running a design school? We've used @NotionHQ as an efficient LMS and an interface for students to submit their work.

> Lead Generation Platform? We've used it as a dashboard for designers and clients.

3/10

> Hiring Designers? We've used it as a Recruitment CRM.

> Running a Recruitment business? We've used @NotionHQ as a place to inform our customers and help with decision making.

4/10

> Running a Podcast? We've used it for backend processes which include scheduling, brainstorming and sharing information seamlessly with speakers.

5/10
> Educating people in No-Code? All tutorials, curated information & a question database in @NotionHQ database.

> Making an information product? Full database stored in one place and shared quickly.

6/10
> Advisory for Startups and Clients ? All logs and questions in one place

> Running Sprints? Daily Documentation, Invoices, Miro Boards, Calendars all in
@NotionHQ

> Personal websites? Our first versions were on Notion and some still stay there ( http://karthis.com )

7/10
> Internal team handbooks, documents, financial data and more all hosted on @NotionHQ

> No-Code Learning Stream? Our first @teamnocoloco learning stream was on Notion 🙈

> Building/Making a Course? First launch to beta users on Notion then to @podia for scale.

8/10
> Making productivity tools digitally accessible for @teammakersguild ? Hosted on Notion

Further, I dedicated 1 Chptr to teach how to make Notion MVPs on No-Code Jumpstart Program
 https://shop.xperian.xyz/no-code-jumpstart?coupon=PREORDERNCJS 

Good problem solving requires great tools & @NotionHQ is my choice🔥

9/10

I think it's safe to say that @karthi2209 even coined the term and made it an official stage of our launches in @teamxperian calling it, "The @NotionHQ Launch" 🚀

I even seriously applied for the Community Program & in the future the Notion Consultant Certification ⚡️

10/10
With the API coming, My mind is numbing with the opportunities that will open up.

This is a love letter 💌 to @NotionHQ and heartfelt thank you for enabling makers all over the world.

You can follow @Iruhdam24.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader