Stephanie Hurlburt
+ Your AuthorsArchive @sehurlburt Businesses: @_binomial @artbysehurlburt Instagram: instagram.com/sehurlburt 🏳️‍🌈 She/her Nov. 24, 2020 1 min read

Every day lately I have to block someone who should’ve just unfollowed/muted me but instead gets super annoyed at me. Twitter isn’t a 1:1 conversation I’m forcing on anyone and if you don’t read all my tweets you can still be my friend. Wish people would just get healthy distance

I keep one of my best friends muted most of the time because I just don’t want tech topics in my feed that often. I would get super irritable with him otherwise, but with this boundary and just checking his feed when I’m in that particular mood we’re absolutely chill & get along

Same with a lot of my entrepreneur friends who only post about business, I keep in touch without following their social media. Love them and we talk all about their adventures when we catch up but I just don’t want to read about sales tips at 11 PM on a Saturday

You can follow @sehurlburt.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader