Note: This thread is related to #COVID19.

Follow the World Health Organization's instructions to reduce your risk of infection. Avoid the three Cs: Crowded places, Close Contact Settings & Confined spaces. Airborne aerosols play an important role in transmitting COVID-19.

- Avoid crowded places and limit time in enclosed spaces

- Apply social distance

- Air rooms by opening windows & doors

- Keep hands and surfaces clean, cover coughs & sneezes

- Wear a mask when you are not at home or when physical distancing is not possible

Stephanie Hurlburt
+ Your AuthorsArchive @sehurlburt Businesses: @_binomial @artbysehurlburt Instagram: instagram.com/sehurlburt 🏳️‍🌈 She/her Dec. 01, 2020 1 min read

Feeling chaotic but everything is finally 100% packed for the move. Movers come soon!

Empty!

Backpacking gear comes in handy 😂

kinda making it work actually

My apartment doesn’t have any kind of heat other than the wood stove and I’m not about to be foraging for wood the next few days, but thankfully one of my heaters is tiny and can fit in luggage

My COVID test just came back, less than 24 hours after I took it-- and I took the free/non-rapid kind. 👀 Might be worth thinking about because I know those rapid tests are pricey in some areas. The free version apparently isn't always slow!

Sleeping bag tech is wild. I was trying to use this 40 F bag as a normal blanket with my heater going at 70 F, but I quickly overheated. When I let the apt go down closer to outside temps of 46 F, I was nice and toasty and just right. I’d be freezing in my normal blankets!

I have to be out of my apartment for the next few hours. Taking a visit to my local beach a block or so away.

Time to goooo

Long day ahead. Taking off before sunrise in California, arriving in Pennsylvania after sunset.

Sunrise at LAX

Flying briefly over Canada 👋

You can follow @sehurlburt.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader