Skyleigh😷 DAY [email protected]🏠
+ Your AuthorsArchive @Sky_Lee_1 USARMY Veteran/Activist🚫DM/List #GeeksResist #GlovesOff #MeToo #VeteransForBiden #TeamPelosi #DemCast #BlackLivesMatter #WearAMask #StayHome She/her Jan. 16, 2021 2 min read

The @FBI and @DCPoliceDept are trying identify the lady directing every move with megaphone 📢!

See the picture⬇️⬇️⬇️ Have info? Call the FBI’s Tipline at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324)
@FBIWFO

This woman is coordinating the siege in the video above, very tactically.

The
@FBIWFO and the Capitol police need help identifying her, please RT!

Have info? Call the FBI’s Tipline at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324)
@FBIWFO

Attention @FBIWFO as you can see the main response is below⬇️⬇️

Until the @FBI has confirmed that this is who we know it is, let’s keep this circulating until we hear that charges have been filed.

@RepBoebert I would advise you’re mother if this her to turn herself in to the Capitol police and @FBIWFO.

Not bad @NVTaraStrong, this gives a good look at the possibility!

After looking through numerous pictures she only wears one pair of sunglasses all the time.

We need to know immediately when the
@FBI has confirmed or denied that #ShawnaBentz is the #Bullhornlady.

In the video above she has directly knowledge & been inside.

Adding more information as I find it concerning #ShawnaBentz being the #Bullhornlady leading the insurrection.

Trying to disguise her look with the same sunglasses in every photo I found. Made sure to stay outside the building while directing.

So latest BOLO on #Bullhornlady doesn’t, it’s not related to congresswoman report @MalcolmNance.

So odd that they were dressed identically and sounded the same.

It’s almost like she had a body double there.

I have been posting pictures from the @FBI and now they are saying only focus on picture #110 when submitting tips.

These are not the same people, below. Another things #Bullhornlady kept gloves on while directing through window. The only pics they have has no gloves on or 📢.

Yes all photos are labeled 110 but they are not the same person.

So the story starts to unfold!

She’s trying to hide the fact that she gave a private tour the day before the attack.

I believe @RepCohen ANY day over a white supremacy supporting congresswoman.

It’s time to get the bottom of this @FBI as #BullHornLady has still not been identified.

Update of other individuals still wanted by @FBIWFO.

You can follow @Sky_Lee_1.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader